Wiki Writing
Reflections
It was my first time writing something into a wiki and it was interesting. I couldn't really think of much to write for the wiki, but after looking through my previous work, I managed to put up a few sentences which then became two paragraphs.
The bad side to a wiki is that other users can edit the items I have written. This could also be a good side as there may have been errors in things I have written for the wiki.
It was my first time writing something into a wiki and it was interesting. I couldn't really think of much to write for the wiki, but after looking through my previous work, I managed to put up a few sentences which then became two paragraphs.
The bad side to a wiki is that other users can edit the items I have written. This could also be a good side as there may have been errors in things I have written for the wiki.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home