Second Week
The second week of school's over. That's fast... Or maybe is it because I've got only 2 subjects this semester and that makes time fly by quicker? Hmm....
MBDP and UIR. The 2 subjects of this semester. Quite relaxing though... Glad I completed my MP last semester. No more stressing about, unlike my other classmates who're starting to feel the stress from MP. The reports, designs, mock ups.
2 days of school per week... Gotta look for a part time job to keep myself occupied... Anyone who's reading this have a job to recommend? Haha..
MBDP and UIR. The 2 subjects of this semester. Quite relaxing though... Glad I completed my MP last semester. No more stressing about, unlike my other classmates who're starting to feel the stress from MP. The reports, designs, mock ups.
2 days of school per week... Gotta look for a part time job to keep myself occupied... Anyone who's reading this have a job to recommend? Haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home